28 December 2007

An Urgent Opportunity That Expires in 3 Days

This is not a pitch. As someone who you look to for information I wanted to make sure that you heard of this opportunity before it expires. I've mentioned Magnetic Sponsoring and the MLM Traffic Formula in other posts on this site. I have learned an amazing amount from these programs about the true nature of marketing online. I have to say that when I came across Magnetic Sponsoring et al...a few months ago, it completely changed the way I ran my business and where and how I focused my energy.

Anyway, the point here is to let you know that the MLM Traffic Formula has been selling for a limited time price of $497. That's about to change forever on January 1st, when the price will go up to $997. Many of you may have read blogs and posts by Ty Tribble (one of the web/blog gurus on the internet). Ty says this about the MLM Traffic Formula, "{MLM Traffic Formula has had the most impact (of any training materials) on my business in my 15 years of Network Marketing....I made tens of thousands of dollars over the last six months using the techniques taught in the MLM Traffic Formula."

To allow people one last opportunity go purchase the Formula before the price goes up, Mike Dillard is offering the entire MLM Traffic Formula Program for just $397, for just 3 MORE DAYS. Here is the link: MLM Traffic Formula

No comments:

New FTC Guidelines

Some items on this site may be affiliate items. Be aware that the author of this blog may receive commissions on some of the products and links appearing in this blog.